Monday, September 5, 2016

Update and Used Car Review.

Sorry for the delay in writing things.  I just don't have as much time to do this as I'd like this summer.

I'm trying to get a new computer, as my old one is just not up to snuff anymore.  I've been very busy helping with a few local organizations, and work is normal.  I'm hoping to find a second job one of these days also, which may further reduce the amount of time I have available for making this kind of thing.

I just traded my car in the other day for a newer car.  It's a pretty nice car, I have to say.


It's a 2010 Volkswagen Jetta.  This is a very nice car that's been very well kept up.  My old car was not doing very well.  Everything about this car seems very nice.  It's got around 82,000 miles, and it seems to have no mechanical defects.

The dealer gave me a pretty good deal on it.  They put all new tires all around, changed the oil, did a front-end alignment and even have a new antenna on order (as the old one broke off somehow).  It gets right around 30mpg, which is about 50% better than my old car.

Here's the next series of video I'm working on.  This will be a multiple-part video uploaded in pieces over the next several weeks.


Thanks for being loyal subscribers.  I'll try to use this blog more often again, and hopefully I'll have more time soon!  In the mean time, check out some of my old videos, or any of the channels listed in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment