Monday, February 12, 2018

Cool Creators! #1: 3Blue1Brown

Today I've decided that I'll start a blog series about various creators I enjoy.  Each day I'll make a blog post with a featured creator of my choice, keeping it short so that you can get right into the fun!

Today I'd like to introduce you to 3Blue1Brown, a Youtube Creator who does interesting videos primarily relating to math.  Here's his most recent video at the time of writing this article.



It's a very good video on the Fourier transform.  He uses a very distinctive style of animation to explain complex mathematical ideas in a way that most anyone can understand.

If you enjoy his work be sure to subscribe, and also check him out on Twitter and Facebook as well!

I think his videos speak for themselves, so that's going to be the end of this one.

Let me know what you think down in the comments, and don't forget to check out my social media to the right hand side as well. There's also a link to my RSS feed in the dooblydoo, so you can check out all the stuff I post when it's new!

Thanks for tuning in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment