Saturday, March 10, 2018

Cool Creators #10: Poisoning The Well

This is a post in a series of posts about creators I enjoy.

Today I'd like to introduce you to Poisoning The Well, a comedy duo who consistently creates social commentary videos in a humorous manner.  Each video is well produced and timely, and addresses a current event in the social media sphere.  From the skeptic clone uproar to the dawn of internet bloodsports, PhatPat and SoFain give their unique style and spin to the events that shape our online lives.  Take for example this video, perhaps the best video on this channel, regarding whether or not dogs have boobs brains, I mean.  Do dogs have brains?  The intro's a bit long on this one, but I guarantee you'll enjoy it, or your melons money back!

The epitome of high-brow entertainment.

If you enjoyed that, be sure to subscribe for all their new content IN REAL TIME!  You can also find SoFain and Phatpat on twitter.  They can also be followed on facebook, and I hear they have a functional website resting at this domain.

Stay tuned next time as we look at other great creators that I enjoy. Thanks for tuning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment