Saturday, February 10, 2018

Cool Creators! #2: The 8-Bit Guy / 8-Bit Keys

Cool Creators is a blog series I'm starting which will share channels I enjoy with you.

Today I'd like to introduce you to The 8-Bit Guy, who runs the channel of his name, as well as the channel 8-Bit Keys.

The 8-Bit Guy does videos primarily on the computing tech from the 1980s and earlier. This includes unboxing of various sorts of equipment, as well as restorations, programming reviews, and overviews of new retro gadgets.

Here's an example of a video I found interesting, and I think you might enjoy also, even if you have only a passing interested in antique computing equipment.


It's a video on light-sensing technologies that you might be familiar with, which were popular at the time.

The next video I'm going to show you is the newest one at time of writing, and it's about various new toy keyboards.  VERY INFORMATIVE!  VERY ENTERTAINING!






I thoroughly recommend subscribing to both of his channels if you enjoy this kind of content.  Please also check him out on Facebook if you want more interaction with him!

Thanks for tuning in!

No comments:

Post a Comment