Sunday, February 11, 2018

Cool Creators #3: Galactic Bubble Productions

This is part of a series I'm starting to highlight some creators I like.

Today let's take a look at Galactic Bubble Productions, one of my favorite Youtube Creators.

The channel is run by a lad named Byro, and he does some kick-butt music.  Here's one of my favorite videos he's made so far, because I rather enjoy his hard edge and animation style.

Don't let the thumbnail cause you to pass up this great piece of art.  Banjo has a unique style of taking apart and analyzing current issues, as well as incorporating various animated vignettes on his live streams.  I do wish he weren't so hard on poor Johnny though.  Here's a recent stream he did that I found very enjoyable, and I hope you will too!



If you enjoy Byro then be sure to subscribe for more great content just like this, and follow him on Twitter for maximum engagement.

Thanks for tuning in!

1 comment: